Hyatt Regency Atlanta, in the heart of Atlanta on Peachtree Street, is your perfect home base for experiencing all our vibrant, historic city has to offer.
(For a list of 50 New Fun Things to do in Atlanta, click here.)
Hyatt Regency Atlanta is walking distrance to Atlanta's best new attractioins and sports venues, with easy access to cultural and historic sites, world-class shopping and nationally acclaimed restaurants.
Our hotel is a 15-minute drive from Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport and is directly linked to Atlanta's MARTA public rail system (Peachtree Center Station), which makes getting around town a breeze.
Plan a sightseeing tour of Atlanta, GA attractions from our centrally located downtown hotel.
- Shop ‘til you drop at the adjoining Peachtree Center Mall or nearby Lenox Square, West Midtown or Atlantic Station®.
- Explore the Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca Cola, National Center for Civil and Human Rights, CNN Center or College Football Hall of Fame.
- Catch the Atlanta Braves, Hawks or Falcons playing in nearby Georgia Dome, Turner Field or Phillips Arena.
Stop by Hyatt Regency Atlanta's concierge desk during your stay. Your concierge will be more than happy to assist with maps, itineraries, reservations and more.
- Atlanta's Best Tourist Attractions
- Atlanta History
- Atlanta Sports
- Outdoor Activities and Tours
- Shopping in Atlanta
- Atlanta Georgia Aquarium
- Georgia World Congress Center
- Where to Go and What to See in Atlanta
- National Center for Civil and Human Rights
- College Football Hall of Fame