No. 5 on Cvent's list of the Top 100 U.S. Meetings Hotels, Hyatt Regency Atlanta has been one of North America's premier meetings destinations for nearly 50 years.
Hyatt Regency Atlanta has more than 180,000 square feet of newly renovated, first class event space, perfect for hosting any sized event, from a one-day meeting to a week long conference. And our expert meetings professionals will work with you to ensure your event achieves all of your goals.
Located in the heart of Atlanta on Peachtree Street, Hyatt Regency Atlanta is just 15 minutes from Atlanta's Hartsfield Jackson International Airport by car or via an indoor connection to Atlanta's MARTA public rail system (Peachtree Center Station). Our hotel is walking distance to Atlanta's convention and event venues, including the Georgia World Congress Center, Georgia Dome and Phillips Arena.
Let our expert event professionals help you plan every detail for your successful event:
- 180,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor function space, including Centennial Ballroom - Georgia’s largest hotel ballroom
- Experienced meeting and event planners
- Complimentary full-service business center
- Complete audio-visual equipment, with on-site experts
- On-site amenities including our newly renovated fitness center, seasonal outdoor pool and sundeck and exceptional dining experiences
- Easy access to Atlanta's airport, and the city's most popular attractions, the Georgia Aquarium, CNN Center, College Football Hall of Fame, National Center for Civil and Human Rights and more
- 1,260 newly renovated guestrooms, featuring Hyatt Grand BedsTM and TenetMD bath amenities
- A convenient indoor connection to Atlanta's MARTA public rail system
If you have been searching for meeting availability and an exceptional group value you have come to the right place. Hyatt Extra Value Dates identify periods during which your group can enjoy the best that Hyatt has to offer for less. Click here to view our Hyatt Extra Value Dates.