Count on our expert event planners in Atlanta, Georgia to exceed all expectations when you select our award-winning meeting facility. Hyatt Regency Atlanta has been acknowledged internationally as the premier meeting space and trade show facility, providing exceptional professionalism along with its more than 180,000 square feet of quality event space.
Nestled in the heart of downtown on historic Peachtree Street, Hyatt Regency Atlanta offers an indoor connection to the Peachtree Center Station of the MARTA public rail system and is just 15 minutes from Hartsfield Atlanta International Airport. Stroll to Georgia World Congress, the Inforum or the adjoining Peachtree Center.
Let our event planners help you plan every detail:
- 180,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor function space, including The Centennial - Atlanta’s largest hotel ballroom
- Experienced meeting and event planners
- Complimentary full-service business center
- Complete audio-visual equipment, with on-site experts
- On-site amenities including a fitness center, pool and sundeck, Yoga AwayTM, Fitness Concierge, restaurants and lounges
- Easy access to the airport, Georgia Aquarium, Underground Atlanta, CNN Center, Georgia Dome, Phillips Arena, the Margaret Mitchell home and more
- 1,260 spacious guestrooms, featuring Hyatt Grand BedsTM and Portico bath amenities
- An indoor connection to the MARTA public rail system
If you have been searching for meeting availability and an exceptional group value you have come to the right place. Hyatt Extra Value Dates identify periods during which your group can enjoy the best that Hyatt has to offer for less. Click here to view our Hyatt Extra Value Dates.