Expect the best, you’ll get it when you choose the top Atlanta, Georgia luxury hotel; Hyatt Regency Atlanta. Our attentive staff stands ready to provide a superb guest experience whether you’re visiting for business or leisure.
Everything in our downtown Atlanta, GA luxury hotel is designed with our guests in mind, from services such as FastBoard™ and 1-800-CHECK-IN® to extensive business amenities and Wi-Fi access. Stop by the full-service business center before you attend your meeting. Looking for that perfect gift? Pick up Atlanta souvenirs and gifts at our newly redesigned Gift Shop, situated on the lobby level in the Atrium Tower just around the corner from the front desk. Need to impress a hostess or dinner date? Take advantage of our in-house florist, IDL Floral Designs, for all types of floral arrangements, from boutonnieres to bouquets. Don’t forget to consult the Concierge for maps, group itineraries, directions, babysitting arrangements or restaurant reservations. Utilize our cutting-edge E-Concierge service to easily make arrangements via your computer. No matter if you are joining us for a night or a week; we look forward to embellishing your visit with our legendary Atlanta hospitality and premier guest services.
You may also interact with the Hyatt Concierge on Twitter @HyattAtlanta or @HyattConcierge
- 1,260 restyled guestrooms including new chic, studio-style rooms
- Hyatt Grand Beds™
- Deluxe bath with pampering KenetMD products
- Free WiFi
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- PDA & Express Check-in
- TAG approved / IDL Floral Designs
- Underground parking to keep cars cool
- Unique dining outlets with chef-driven menus
- 24 hour Stay Fit™ gym
- Outdoor pool / sundeck
- Nearby 18-hole Bobby Jones Golf Course
- 180,000 square feet of indoor meeting space
- Innovative catering for on-site and off-premises functions
The ideal hotel near the Atlanta airport, our Business Plan guestrooms are designed to facilitate easier working conditions for our guests on the road. Business Plan rooms provide:
- Complimentary express Continental breakfast
- Wi-Fi Internet
- In-room workstation with a large desk
- Access to fax machine
- complimentary phone access for local, 1-800, and credit-card calls
- 24 hour access to a copier, printer and business supplies
- daily newspaper delivery
- FedEx Business Center at Hyatt Regency
Hours of Operation
FedEx offers a unique range of services including: copying and printing; high-speed duplicating; full-color copies (advance notice required); laser printing/color printouts; facsimile services; name badges and tent cards; posters/signs; mailing and shipping; Federal Express and UPS; secretarial services; word processing; computer workstations; office equipment rentals for on-location needs (advance notice); copiers; facsimile machines; design services; desktop publishing; business cards, brochures, etc., overheads; binders.
Stay connected at our Hyatt Atlanta GA hotel with free Wi-Fi in all of our guest rooms and common areas.
Map & Directions
Take 75/85 North, take the right-hand exit 248-C (International Blvd.). Turn left onto International Blvd. Turn right at the third traffic light onto Peachtree Center Avenue. Hyatt Regency Atlanta's Motor Lobby entrance is one block on the left.
When Traveling From Maynard H. Jackson Jr. International Terminal
Head west on Aviation Blvd towards Maynard H. Jackson Jr. Blvd. Continue onto Charles W Grant Pkwy. Turn left onto I-75/85 N, take the right-hand exit 248-C (International Blvd.). Turn left onto International Blvd. Turn right at the third traffic light onto Peachtree Center Avenue. Hyatt Regency Atlanta's Motor Lobby entrance is one block on the left.
Listed here are additional services provided to enhance your stay at our Peachtree Street hotel:
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Business Center
- Currency exchange
- Gift shop
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- In-room safe
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Soda, ice machines
- Touch & Go® automated check-in
- Valet parking - overnight and day rates available and are subject to change
- IDL Floral Designs is Hyatt Regency Atlanta's in-house florist. They are here to accommodate all of your floral arrangements, from boutonnieres and bouquets to beautiful flower arrangements, to meet every individual's taste and budget. IDL Floral Designs also offers plants, trees, balloons and centerpieces for your meeting and meal functions.
- Babysitting Services: The concierge will supply details of several babysitting services from which guests may choose. All services require a booking/registration fee. Cribs are available for guests with infants or small children at our Atlanta Peachtree Street hotel.
Vehicles with clearance over 7', oversized vans, Winnebagos and buses cannot be accommodated in hotel parking lot. Local open-air lots can be recommended. Contact Concierge at 404-460-6437.
Stop in at our Hyatt Atlanta hotel shop to pick up souvenirs and last minute travel size drug store items. Located on the lobby level in the Atrium Tower just around the corner from the front desk, Hyatt Regency Atlanta guests will find a wide array of gifts and mementos for everyone. If you’re looking for anything beyond our walls, we’re close to downtown Atlanta shopping in adjacent Peachtree Center Mall.
Open from 6:30a - 11p daily
Contact the Gift Shop: 404-460-4200
Transportation from Hartsfield International airport:
Atlanta Airport Shuttle:
SuperShuttle is available from our hotel to Hartsfield Jackson International Airport.
Reservations must be placed for pickup. It is suggested to make pickup reservations 5 hours before flight departure time.
Current prices remain the same at $16.50/person
24 hour Reservation Booking Options:
Book Online at www.supershuttle.com
Call 1-800-Bluevan (258-3826)
This hotel does not allow pets with the exception of service animals.
Please contact the hotel directly for career opportunities at this hotel.
Check-in Time: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out Time: 12 noon
Hyatt Regency Atlanta's 13th Annual Heritage Celebration to Honor Rev. Dr. C.T. Vivian
Landmark hotel’s annual celebration will recognize Civil Rights Leader and Selma Hero with 50-year anniversary of Voting Rights Act.
Polaris Chef Rodney Ashley Wins First-Ever Hyatt Culinary Challenge at Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort
After defeating 12 regional chefs, Polaris Chef Rodney Ashley claims first prize in Hyatt’s national The Good Taste Series competition
Polaris Bee Garden Wall Mural Unveiled
GSU partners with Hyatt Regency Atlanta to create large-scale art celebrating honey harvest in Polaris Bee Garden.
Hyatt Regency Atlanta To Reopen Iconic Polaris
Famous blue domed lounge, city’s first rotating restaurant, “re-turns” to the skyline during milestone year for Atlanta
Book Now or call 404 577 1234