Discover all Atlanta has to offer when you stay at Hyatt Regency Atlanta. Everything in our downtown Atlanta, Georgia hotel is designed for guests to stay comfortable and productive, from our extensive business services and complimentary Wi-Fi. If you’re arranging an event, we offer 180,000 square feet of banquet, exhibit, wedding and meeting space.
Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, you’re sure to find all the services and conveniences you need to enjoy your stay at our award-winning hotel in Atlanta, GA. Soak in some sun at our seasonal outdoor pool or keep up with your fitness routine in our 24-hour StayFit™ Gym. Allow our professional Concierge help you make arrangements to visit exciting attractions, or plan an evening in downtown Atlanta.
Does the Hyatt Regency Atlanta offer Parking?
We offer convenient underground valet parking with in-and-out privileges. Rates are charged by the hour: $10 for 0-1 hour, $14 for 1-2 hours, $18 for 2-4 hours, $24 for 4-6 hours, and $32 for 6-24 hours. Should our lot become full, please ask our valets for nearby self park options available for $18 per night. Sorry, but our underground parking lot cannot accommodate vehicles with a clearance over 7’. Please contact our Concierge for recommendations for nearby open-air lots.
Is the Hyatt Regency Atlanta downtown?
Yes, we’re situated in the heart of downtown Atlanta near the Peachtree Center MARTA Station, Centennial Olympic Park, the CNN Center and the Georgia World Congress Center. The signature blue dome of our Atlanta hotel has been a downtown landmark since 1967. Other nearby attractions includes Georgia State University, World of Coca-Cola, College Football Hall of Fame, Phillips Arena, and the Georgia Dome.
Does the Hyatt Regency Atlanta have a pool?
Yes, our refreshing outdoor pool is open all season long. Surrounded by sun loungers and shady tables, this sparkling pool is the perfect destination after a busy day of meetings or sightseeing. Our pool is open seasonally from 6AM to 10PM, and you’ll find it on the Ballroom Level. Swim laps, float for a spell, or join friends on the sun deck.
- 1,260 restyled guestrooms including new chic, studio-style rooms
- Hyatt Grand Beds™
- Deluxe bath with pampering KenetMD products
- Free WiFi
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- PDA & Express Check-in
- TAG approved / IDL Floral Designs
- Underground parking to keep cars cool
- Unique dining outlets with chef-driven menus
- 24 hour Stay Fit™ gym
- Outdoor pool / sundeck
- Nearby 18-hole Bobby Jones Golf Course
- 180,000 square feet of indoor meeting space
- Innovative catering for on-site and off-premises functions
The ideal hotel near the Atlanta airport, our Business Plan guestrooms are designed to facilitate easier working conditions for our guests on the road. Business Plan rooms provide:
- Complimentary express Continental breakfast
- Wi-Fi Internet
- In-room workstation with a large desk
- Access to fax machine
- complimentary phone access for local, 1-800, and credit-card calls
- 24 hour access to a copier, printer and business supplies
- daily newspaper delivery
- FedEx Business Center at Hyatt Regency
Hours of Operation
FedEx offers a unique range of services including: copying and printing; high-speed duplicating; full-color copies (advance notice required); laser printing/color printouts; facsimile services; name badges and tent cards; posters/signs; mailing and shipping; Federal Express and UPS; secretarial services; word processing; computer workstations; office equipment rentals for on-location needs (advance notice); copiers; facsimile machines; design services; desktop publishing; business cards, brochures, etc., overheads; binders.
Stay connected at our Hyatt Atlanta GA hotel with free Wi-Fi in all of our guest rooms and common areas.
Map & Directions
Take 75/85 North, take the right-hand exit 248-C (International Blvd.). Turn left onto International Blvd. Turn right at the third traffic light onto Peachtree Center Avenue. Hyatt Regency Atlanta's Motor Lobby entrance is one block on the left.
When Traveling From Maynard H. Jackson Jr. International Terminal
Head west on Aviation Blvd towards Maynard H. Jackson Jr. Blvd. Continue onto Charles W Grant Pkwy. Turn left onto I-75/85 N, take the right-hand exit 248-C (International Blvd.). Turn left onto International Blvd. Turn right at the third traffic light onto Peachtree Center Avenue. Hyatt Regency Atlanta's Motor Lobby entrance is one block on the left.
Listed here are additional services provided to enhance your stay at our Peachtree Street hotel:
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Business Center
- Currency exchange
- Gift shop
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- In-room safe
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Soda, ice machines
- Touch & Go® automated check-in
- Valet parking - overnight and day rates available and are subject to change
- IDL Floral Designs is Hyatt Regency Atlanta's in-house florist. They are here to accommodate all of your floral arrangements, from boutonnieres and bouquets to beautiful flower arrangements, to meet every individual's taste and budget. IDL Floral Designs also offers plants, trees, balloons and centerpieces for your meeting and meal functions.
- Babysitting Services: The concierge will supply details of several babysitting services from which guests may choose. All services require a booking/registration fee. Cribs are available for guests with infants or small children at our Atlanta Peachtree Street hotel.
Vehicles with clearance over 7', oversized vans, Winnebagos and buses cannot be accommodated in hotel parking lot. Local open-air lots can be recommended. Contact Concierge at 404-460-6437.
Stop in at our Hyatt Atlanta hotel shop to pick up souvenirs and last minute travel size drug store items. Located on the lobby level in the Atrium Tower just around the corner from the front desk, Hyatt Regency Atlanta guests will find a wide array of gifts and mementos for everyone. If you’re looking for anything beyond our walls, we’re close to downtown Atlanta shopping in adjacent Peachtree Center Mall.
Open from 6:30a - 11p daily
Contact the Gift Shop: 404-460-4200
Transportation from Hartsfield International airport:
This hotel does not allow pets with the exception of service animals.
Please contact the hotel directly for career opportunities at this hotel.
Check-in Time: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out Time: 12 noon
Holidays in Atlanta
Enjoy a memorable winter season when you spend the holidays in Atlanta, an exciting city that offers a festive array of special events.
Enjoy Unforgettable Atlanta Weekends at Hyatt Regency Atlanta
Hyatt Regency Atlanta and UNITE HERE Local 23 Reach New 5-Year Agreement
Hyatt Regency Atlanta announced today that the hotel and its employees have ratified a new five-year union contract, reconfirming the positive labor-management relations that have been in place at the hotel for more than 30 years.
Hyatt Regency Atlanta's 13th Annual Heritage Celebration to Honor Rev. Dr. C.T. Vivian
Landmark hotel’s annual celebration will recognize Civil Rights Leader and Selma Hero with 50-year anniversary of Voting Rights Act.
Book Now or call 404 577 1234